Friday, December 11, 2009

in 17 minutes...

eek! whew...ok, the last 3 weeks have been sooo fun and so very busy. I'm on lunch break right now, so with a quickness I will try to squeeze some tidbits in.

1. nOV 19- We drove through the night bcak to the good ol' Fort and made it in at about 5 a.m. As soon as our little melons hit the pillow we were out.

2- nov 20-Jamin was up at 8 to go to work with Justin for a little extra dough (die hard...actually, crazy) I slept till 10 got up got ready met Sammie for some errands, a tea and meaningful and long time needed chat. ANd then before we knew it, it was time for me to be across town at Maplecrest Hall for Lauren and Brando's rehearsal. Lemme tell ya friends, it was a breeze. Next the whole gang was off to Don Hall's Guesthouse for the Rockin' rehearsal dinner. Wow! Brandon's family is so talented and so fun. That night set a stellar and exciting pace for the BIG DAY. Lauren and I hit the hay at 11 p.m.

3. nov-21- Got up at 7:30, Lo went to get her hair did, while I did mine at her place. She picked me up at 11:45 and we made it to the mall for her makeup appnt. at noon. (That was fun!) (i finally got a little shneeeble from Starbucks...sooo yum) and the we were off to the Hall to get her married! yeeeeeehoooooooooo! (That was fun too!) So, we got dressed there, arranged ourselves and took some pics. Then they finally did it! Got married! Everything was on time, ahead of schedule actually, so bizarre for a wedding right!? I loved it! The reception was BEEEE-u-ti-fulll and fun...I ate like 3 plates of food and had 3 cupcakes...MMMmmm...uh oh running outta time..so anyway, we danced our little hearts out and Jamin and I cut out at 10:15-ish. Visited with his sis and bro-in-law for a couple minutes and then were off to dream land once again....sigh

to be continued

pics to be posted later

love you all


very much



more than you know



wink

I'm done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment