Monday, November 9, 2009

many apologies...

i know it has been two weeks since the last time I posted, lots goin' on and many adjustments. I promise that this weekend I will catch up on things.

Just a preview of what I have in store for you:

Work assignment and schedule
Gilead Introductions
Morning Worship comments
Family Night
Service Highlights
Pics of new friends
Yummy Pizza
PingPong

Just briefly before I hit the sack...I'm tired! lol The Bethel schedule is very tight. My life as a pioneer has definitely spoiled me, especially in the sleep department! :) To learn and train your mind and body to wake up at 5:15, get dressed for a meeting and be attentive and receptive to what the faithful and discreet slave has prepared to feed us is very hard, but so, SO satisfying. I never thought I could do it but here I am 3 weeks into it and still alive! woot woot!
Holy Spirit goes a loooooong way.

Miss you much, love you more

goodnight

jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment