Thursday, January 14, 2010

back to life, back to reality

hi all. we're packing right now...sigh...

I sigh because it's a lot, and because I'm pumped to come home and see your faces and hug you and to work and I'm going to miss Bethel! We will be home next Wednesday. Jamin will back to work on Thursday and I will work on Friday. Back to the grind. Gotta work hard for the money! I know the seven weeks we are home will fly by, so we must savour every moment. These past three months have been a blast and we have made memories and friends that are soo valuable. The next three months will just add to it. Nothing will really be new, we'll have the schedule down and now that we've been here we know exactly what we need and don't need. I've made a list for what we need to bring back with us, it's kinda long, but just basics like: Spatula, serving spoon, CAN OPENER (man! we've had a really janky one for these past three months and I can't take it any more!), flip flops (biggest mistake ever leaving those at home...I'll explain later), and so on and on.

Man! I can't wait to see you!
Ok, I'm winding down and I still have oodles to do, so please pardon the shortness.

Much love


soon...

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see ya'll!! Hopefully Thursday? BTW..I had a dream last night & Jamin was briefly in it and I must admit..he was not very nice to me! :-) I can tell you about it later. It has to do with me being robbed at gunpoint..(not by Jamin)..but it was pretty weird!

    ReplyDelete